Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pasticcio Quartz - Love Poems

WoooooHooooo!!! I was away on a short vacation and when I got home I found the latest edition of Pasticcio Quartz waiting for me with the above mixed media painting "Love Poems" included. I am so excited about this image being published - what a wonderful surprise.

Here is some info on Pasticcio Quartz: PASTICCIO is more than a zine...Pasticcio is a pioneer in the next wave of dynamic arts publication. In every issue Pasticcio includes a full gallery showcasing the work of two dozen established and emerging artists, interviews, book and product reviews, a nod to a couple of our artistic 'ancestors', quotes and quips, lists, advice and tech tips. It is published by Angela Cartwright and Sarah Fishburn. For more information click here.

1 comment:

sf said...

Everyone who has seen your piece in here has thought it so lovely! I hope you will consider submitting one of your abstract paintings!!
sarah