Sunday, May 03, 2009

Gallery Opening

Last night was the opening for my two person show with Sheila Garbarsky at the ABstract EXpressions Contemporary Art Gallery. The show looks wonderful - our paintings work so well together - our style, colors and shapes really complement each other. I am so excited and proud of this show. It is so nice to walk into a beautiful spacious gallery and see a body of your work - I usually do not get to see a lot of my paintings together like this - it was a thrill. The show will be on display until June 5, 2009.

Here are a few more pictures - I was so busy talking to everyone I neglected to take many photos.

Two of my paintings


Sheila's work





The front window of the Gallery

1 comment:

No Easy Beads said...

Congratulations Jean. Your paintings are beautiful.