Monday, July 12, 2010

Promise Land - New Abstract Painting

This is my latest abstract called Promise Land. I am doing a series of paintings here in PA while we are at the lake. There is a state park and small town named Promise Land near here. This is acrylic on canvas 24X36. I must say I love this size canvas - I am working on another one the same size and I am going to buy a few more this size. I really love this painting and the photo does not do it justice - it is one of the best paintings I have done in a long while. I finished it in less than an hour - sometimes the best ones come together like that - too bad they all don't!

3 comments:

translation service said...

This is acrylic on canvas 24X36. people must say they love this size canvas Many are working on another one the same size and people are also going to buy a few more this size.

vladyslav said...

i love this style!
i am sure you heard this before, but i find similarities with Jean Basquet

how to make a panorama said...

This is an amazing picture. It like this painting. Superb painting.