Monday, August 09, 2010

Abstract and Some Thoughts

This is a new abstract on paper 22X30 acrylic. I thought I would just use up the wet paint on my pallet so I got a blank sheet of watercolor paper and just started painting. I named this one Gravity - which is the name of an area here near the lake. There was a Gravity Railroad in this area in the 1800's. Pretty interesting and a good name for my painting. I like the simplicity of the design and coloring of this painting and it was a good way to use up my paint.

3 comments:

steroids said...

nice work done here!

gallerydarrow said...

Abstracts are so difficult, you really have a way of speaking though them, I applaud you!

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)