Saturday, October 09, 2010

Art Opening at the Noyes Museum


I went to the Noyes Museum of Art last night with my friend Sheila Grabarsky. We are both signature artists at the museum and last night they held a Celebrate the Fall Season Exhibition Opening - talk to exhibiting artists, view exciting new works and enjoy light refreshments. The exhibitions included: the Signature Artists Exhibition; Jacob Landau: Artist and Humanist; Suenos: Contemporary Latin American Art and Srebrenica.

It was a wonderful night - the weather was beautiful and they had a very nice crowd. The outdoor deck overlooking the lake was lit up with candles and lights and was just amazing. The top photo is me and my painting the second Sheila and her painting. I brought my camera and as usual was to busy socializing and forgot to take photos - why is that??

I thought the signature exhibition was very strong - there are some very exciting paintings included this year. I have to say how proud I am to be associated with the Noyes - it is a wonderful, professional museum - well worth the trip to Oceanville for a look. It is very close to Atlantic City for all you gamblers. The exhibit will be on display until November 28, 2010.

No comments: