Thursday, October 07, 2010

New Abstract

So it's about time I started blogging here again. It seems the summer went by in a blur - a blur of not doing much. I did paint a bit in PA but now that I am home I want to work a little more seriously - and then there is the marketing - sigh!!! This is a painting I started in my Monday night group and finished the next day at home - at least I think it's finished. It is acrylic on canvas 30X40. I guess I will have to live with it for awhile. I have it hanging on my studio wall where I can study it - so far my feeling is it is a pleasant painting, not my usual color choices, not too exciting. I just do not know where the time goes every day - I have so much to do and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I had a "TO DO LIST" today with 7 items - my goal cross off 3 - well I ended up crossing off half of a line - not good progress. Sometimes I think if I didn't paint or make jewelry I would be happier - well I would be less pressured. Not sure what the answer is - not sure what the question is either ; ) Opening tomorrow night at the Noyes Museum - I am in the signature members show there.

1 comment:

canvas prints said...

Love the painting,because this is just so stunning and adorable,great use of paints colors and textures, your work is oustanding!!!