Monday, November 15, 2010

Rock Lake - New Abstract

Well my marketing efforts are all well and good but I also need to produce art work so I have something to market - get it ; ) This is a small abstract on canvas 18X24 which I finished last week. It is smaller than I like to work but hey I had the canvas. Actually this is my new favorite painting. I love the freedom of the line work and the great color combinations. These are colors I do not usually use and I managed to pack a lot in a small area without it looking too busy. I think it is a fun painting and I named it after a lake in PA. It is in my Etsy Shop here.

2 comments:

Rosalie Rigby said...

I love this work. I am enjoying your work and know exactly what you mean by having to do the work to market. The marketing part can take so much time - time taken away from the very left-brained creative endeavours. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work
www.rosalierigby.blogspot.com

Inventory Management Software said...

I really appreciate your post and it was superb .Thanks for sharing information.
Regards:
http://www.blackitsoft.com/inventory-pos-software.aspx