Friday, December 10, 2010

Common Threads - Abstract

I painted this smaller abstract yesterday. It is called Common Threads 22X28 acrylic on canvas. I especially like this painting and I painted it in under an hour. Sometimes the best are created quickly. I have painted a lot of canvases this year - I need to see what the actual number is but it has been a productive year - well not so much the summer but since I have come home from PA. My problem is storing all the canvas - when I used to paint on paper this wasn't as much of a problem BUT I love painting on canvas so I can live with the storage problem for now. Need to start selling ; ) I am not a happy camper today - bad case of the blues.

5 comments:

Tina Bluefield said...

Jean, I think your work is wonderful, and good for me to see as I move out of squares and rectangles and into more lyrical abstract work...thanks for posting your paintings!

Tina Bluefield said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Hutter said...

Thanks Tina - My images have evolved over the years - I found I was stuck and painting very hard edged shapes - I likened the images to patio blocks. I decided I wanted to free myself and paint with a more lively brush stroke and I am still working on this. But I must say I am happier with my paintings as of late.

Toronto Apartments for Rent said...

A painting is very creative. To understand it person have to great knowledge of painting.

Ma part de la marque said...

Eden Bridal Dresses
Forever Yours Bridal Dresses
La Sposa Bridal Dresses
Forever Yours Wedding Dresses
Impression Wedding Dresses
Jordan Wedding Dresses
La Sposa Wedding Dresses
Moonlight Wedding Dresses
Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner
Plus Size Wedding Gowns
Romantic Wedding Dresses
San Patrick Wedding Dresses
Sottero Midgley Wedding Dresses
Watters Wedding Dresses