Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Silver Lining - Abstract

Another new abstract - this one is called "Silver Lining" - acrylic on canvas 30X30. I cannot believe how many paintings I have completed this year. I went to my Monday night art group last night and I painted a really great abstract. I took some photos but they are still in the camera until later today. I have a name for the painting and an interesting story about the name. I will probably post tomorrow.

So 2010 is coming to an end and I have a great idea for a series for 2011. Since I always have a hard time picking names for my abstracts I am going to start at A and try to go through to Z - picking the names - if I happen to make it to Z I will start back from A again. I am thinking of going to the dictionary and picking one word titles. I think this will be an interesting experiment ; )