Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Year End - Abstract

This could be my final painting for 2010 or maybe not ; ) It is called Year End - 36X36 - acrylic on canvas. I repainted this one 3 or 4 times and I am still not sure I am happy with it or if it is really finished - but for now it is. I am back to the neutral colors - I think it is the winter and the light. I want to do some beading - I have a collar I started in PA that needs finishing and I just bought a new tarot book that needs reading. Year end (not this painting) for me is a time of reflection on the past and a time for setting goals for the coming year. 2011 should be an interesting year - especially if I sell this house and buy a new house - just the move alone is going to be a huge task. I also need to make some artistic decisions about going forward and just where forward is. I better get to reading that tarot book!