Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Two New Watercolor Landscapes



Well it sure has been a long time since I blogged about my art or anything else for that matter. I moved in March and spent the summer in PA and have not been doing too much creatively. I am now back in NJ and joined a painting group here in our development. I will probably just paint watercolor here but I plan on resuming painting with my Monday night abstract group soon. So we paint here on Thursday afternoon - it is a do your own thing group. I haven't painted in such a long time I was out of practice. I decided to try some Maine type of landscapes. I finished these two this past week. I was up in PA over the weekend and the trees are changing so maybe I will try to paint some fall scenes this coming Thursday. For not working in such a long time I am pretty happy with these two and I really enjoyed making art again.

4 comments:

Andi Keding said...

OOO.. how beautiful.

Rose said...

Very Nice bloge site,,,Click hear

Ma part de la marque said...

Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses

Prom Dresses
San Patrick Bridal Dresses
Alexia Bridesmaid Dresses
Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid
Allure Bridesmaid Dresses
Bari Jay Bridesmaid Dresses
DaVinci Bridesmaid Dresses
Forever Yours Bridesmaid
Tiffany Prom Dresses
Dessy Wedding Dresses
Alfred Angelo Wedding Dresses
Bonny Wedding Dresses
Casablanca Couture
Casablanca Wedding Dresses
Dessy Wedding Dresses
Davinci Wedding Dresses
Dessy Wedding Dresses
Eden Wedding Dresses
Ella Rosa Wedding Dresses

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

noticed by Zheng Dongni the tears on the face, she held out her arms to exaggeration in flutter in the past:" sister --" I am grabbed her arm:" a bit lighter, not like before the tactlessly or indiscreetly." chrsitian louboutin uk SaleNanyin immediately on the face by a layer of surprises lit."" Really?" She cried," I shall soon be when aunt, right, sister?" I nodded, but Zheng Dongni still dumb as a wooden chicken. Nanyin

ure is a functional element whereby the competitors need to use it in order to effectively compete. Indeed, the red lacquer applicationincreases the costs of manufacturing and points to the opposite conclusion.Under the second prong, Tiffany said that the District Court did not appear to have conducted any examination to whether the application of the red lacquer improved the operation of the Loub

y is of profound concern to Tiffany. Even moreChristian Louboutin Pumps so because Tiffany has also begun to use the color, not just on packaging and marketing materials but on jewellery and fashion accessories such as enamel pendants, leather goods and scarves. As such it is the use of a single color on any "fashion item", which Marrero J held was not protectable even where the color has achieved a secondary meaning, tha

y. This soft attitude even their own can not accept.He drank the wine in the cup, he decided not to think that the girl be rather baffling.Go to the library door by hand to open the door, no means, directly Christian Louboutin Slingbacklifted his foot, forced a kick, a door has to be reduced to fragments.A huge crash pierced the hall on the first floor of the sound of music. Everyone looked up at the source of the sound and l