Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Abstract Start



I have been painting just not blogging.  This is a painting I have just started and I want it to hang over my new couch.  Yea I know - I always went nuts when people want paintings for over the couch but what can I say, I need a painting for over the couch - so sue me!!!! Anyway I started this on Monday night and it was a blank canvas 36X48 and I worked about 1 1/2 hours on it so far.  I got a lot accomplished in that short period of time and I pretty much have an idea where this is going next.  It looks so small over the couch and it is a BIG canvas.  The color needs a lot of adjustment but all and all it is not a bad start.

2 comments:

Happy Valentine's Day said...

A new vanguard emerged in the early 1940s, primarily in New York, where a small ... or "The New York School" did, however, share some common assumptions.

Friv4 Games Online said...

And money. Thank God for instant loans! It is usually fast loans difficult to approach
happy wheels demo | friv4school | girls go games | games 2 girls | happy wheels 2